Contact person: Andrii B.
We are offering an opportunity to join our SysOps team which is responsible for managing the company’s production environments. We’re looking for someone who is Tech-Savvy, eager to explore new technologies and help us shape our future infrastructure.
This job is for you only if you have:
- 4 years of experience in managing production environments
- Proven experience with any scripting language
- Thorough understanding of systems’ networking (HTTP, TCP IP, Load Balancers, routes, sniffers etc)
- Maintaining system environments (OS Installations, DHCP, AD, VMware)
- An approach to automate and streamline manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Quick technical learning abilities
- Team player
- Experience with Ansible writing
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Linux administration
- Experience with cloud-environment
- Microsoft IIS (setup, troubleshooting, maintenance)
As a SysOps at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Managing large, international and complex production environments
- Developing diverse scripts and tools for better control and maintenance for the environments
- In Charge of the CD process
- Leading technologies projects
- Be a main focal point Coordinating between QA and Dev
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth and training
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- Medical issuance
- Paid sick days
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Sport compensation
- English lessons
- Comfortable and modern office
- A large variety of company and team events
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a uniquely dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies and professional teammates
As global leaders of online gaming entertainment, we are committed to a pro-active policy of corporate and social responsibility that reflects the high professional and ethical standards we have set for ourselves.
We are constantly creating new and innovative ways to create a caring, responsible gaming environment and to ensure all those who visit our site can do so with confidence and safety.
We are responsible for our employees who work with us worldwide. We must provide an enjoyable work environment where people are challenged and motivated to excel, where the flare is rewarded, compensation is fair and the balance between work and family is respected. Individual development is encouraged and advancement is based solely on merit. We must always invest in developing our employees so that they can achieve their personal aspirations. All employees should expect their managers to be capable, knowledgeable and motivating. We must always treat our suppliers and other partners with respect, enabling them to make a fair profit. We will never expose our employees to regulatory risk and all employees should be comfortable that their actions are just and ethical.