Mitosis Games is a collective of game-creation superheroes who have produced top-grossing games in companies ranging from large to small.
We are looking for a 3D Artist for a new slot game, who combines excellent aesthetic skills with strong technical ability.
Required Skills Qualifications:
- 2 years of game industry experience or equivalent experience;
- Complete understanding of the game production process, end to end;
- Proficient in 3ds Max or Maya;
- Experience with sprite animations and how to output them as game-ready atlas sheets;
- Must have experience in rendering high quality renders for assets in isometric form, and output all individual assets as 2D sprites for game-ready Unity engine with paint-over as needed for final rendered sprite;
- Experience creating Isometric assets for mobile games or any related field;
- Understanding of Isometric layout for buildings, Interior Rooms, props;
- Team player able to work with and without direction;
- Intermediate+ English (verbal and writing);
- Portfolio demonstrating your ability to build professional quality 3D game assets.
- Create various objects, 3d characters, in various styles;
- Review and understand project documents, which can include 2D digital, and 3D digital information;
- Accurately translate 2D concept art into 3D;
- The finished render of a 3D model needs to be entered into the environment using 2D editors;
- Construct 3D models at various levels of detail;
- Render images in 3D forms from mechanical design to organic objects;
- Review, familiarize and understand project system designs.
- Creative and dynamic environment;
- Challenging tasks;
- Work in a comfortable office;
- Progressive system of salary, regular salary review;
- Career planning and regular performance reviews;
- 20 business days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance, sport compensation;
- Free English lessons.